- This event has passed.
In-Person Business Development Training: Do Business with the Government of Canada
October 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Government of Canada wants to help smaller and diverse businesses sell to the government.
Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC), as part of Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), is here to make it easier for smaller businesses to bid on federal contracting opportunities.
Join us at ISANS Mumford to hear from Paul Gerin, Outreach Officer with Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC). Paul brings over 20 years of federal government experience with him. He’ll explain the ways PAC can help you to better understand how the government buys goods and services, and how you can navigate the process to find opportunities.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- What the Government of Canada buys in terms of goods or services
- The contracting process
- How to register in supplier databases
- How to build networks and promote your business
- How to search for opportunities and bid on opportunities
- How to take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- What the security clearance process is like
To attend this free workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
Please note: this session will be delivered in person, so kindly RSVP as we have limited seats available.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Classroom 11, ISANS Mumford