- This event has passed.
In-Person Business Development Training: Entrepreneur Wellbeing through Chair Yoga
December 14, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The world of business is full of constant bustle, hustle, and challenges. However, there is still an opportunity to cultivate balance and influence our experience of the world in a positive and meaningful way. This session will help you to slow down, experience a sense of peace, build strength, and learn a new habit. You’ll achieve all of this through the power of yoga – specifically chair yoga!
Join Mona Wanous, a professionally certified yoga teacher. She is the founder of Mona’s Yoga Studio, with over 12 years of yoga experience. Do not miss this one!
At this session, you will learn:
- What chair yoga is
- Seated stretches to reduce muscle tension
- Standing and balancing yoga poses to calm, strengthen, and revitalize your nervous system, using a chair for support
- Relaxation techniques and breathing exercises to reduce stress
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
Important note: Please register for this session, as we have limited seats available.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com