- This event has passed.
In-Person Business Development Training: So you want to be an Entrepreneur
November 22 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
“So you want to be an Entrepreneur” is a session designed to help you investigate your entrepreneurial attitude and mindset by exploring both the emotional and practical aspects of business ownership.
Join Lisa McLean, the Loans & Development Officer at CEED (Centre for Entrepreneurship Education & Development). This Interactive session will help you assess the sometimes-conflicting nuances between what is in your heart and what is in your head, ultimately bringing you to a point of decision about your entrepreneurial future. Do not miss this one!
At this session, you will be able to:
- Assess your own entrepreneurial characteristics
- Find your personal motivators for business
- Identify your business goals to achieve them
- Explore the concept of an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
Important note: Please register for this session, as we have limited seats available.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org