- This event has passed.
In-Person Business Development Training: Value Proposition and Messaging – It all Starts with the Customer
February 1 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This interactive session will help you understand the core of your small business’s competitive advantage, as well as how you can clearly articulate your value proposition in your messaging.
Hear from Paul McGinn, who is CEED’s Senior Manager, SME Incubation and Financing, with 23 years of experience working with local, national, and international businesses. Do not miss this one!
At this session, you will learn about:
- The core of your competitive advantage in business
- Why it is important to clearly articulate “why us” in your messaging
- The idea behind considering customer jobs, pains, and gains
- How applying value proposition in your communications will help you upscale your business
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
Important note: Please register for this session, as we have limited seats available.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom 12, ISANS Mumford