Job Search Resource Centre (Open Mondays and Tuesdays)
October 10 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday and Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
Are you looking for work in Nova Scotia? ISANS Job Search Resource Centre can help you with your online job search!
In the Job Search Resource Centre, a facilitator will help you you:
- Proofread and/or modify your job search documents (resume and cover letter)
- Identify various online resources for job-searching
- Fill out online job-search applications
To be eligible to attend the job-search resource centre, you must:
- Register as an ISANS Client
- Have at least basic computer skills (facilitators do not have time or capacity to work on the task on your behalf)
- Not need an interpreter (this is an English service only)
Please also note:
- From time to time, we may offer specialized sessions with interpreters at the resource centre. We will advertise them at isans.ca, so please check back.
For more information, please contact:
Suzanne McLennan | email@example.com
Stop by our computer lab at ISANS Desmond any time on Mondays and Tuesdays. We look forward to serving you!