- This event has passed.
Men’s Support Group (With Interpretation)
June 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
One event on July 7, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 6, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Moving to a new country can be stressful. New immigrants may be faced with multiple adjustment challenges, including integration pressures, role and identity changes, and discrimination. This group is for immigrant men who are experiencing stress in their settlement.
In this group, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get information about how to manage your stress
- Problem-solve together and develop new skills
- Make friends and learn from each other
- Share and explore ideas to maintain healthy relationships in your family
Please note the following dates and groups:
- June 9, July 7, and August 6 group sessions are for men who need an interpreter (with Canadian Language Benchmark levels of 1-3)
- June 23, July 21, and August 25 group sessions are for men who can speak English (with Canadian Language Benchmark levels of 4-6)
For more information, please contact:
Sanaa Youssef | 902-406-8655 | email@example.com