- This event has passed.
On-site Business Development Training: Starting and Building a Food or Beverage Business in Nova Scotia
April 19 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Nova Scotia is hungry for food and beverages from around the world. If you have a recipe or packaged item you wish to share with Canadians, learn from people who can help turn this into reality!
In this power-packed session, you’ll hear from many industry experts: Margaret Ells, the Board President at Farmers’ Markets of Nova Scotia; Gordon Stewart, Executive Director at the Restaurant Association of Nova Scotia; Dwyane Boudreau, Atlantic Brand Specialist from Food & Beverage Atlantic; and successful entrepreneurs like Shivani Dhamija from Shivani’s Kitchen.
You will learn:
- The main concepts of earning an income with a food or beverage item/business
- The basics you need to start selling to consumers at a Farmer’s Market
- How to start a restaurant successfully
- How to start a grocery store business
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com