- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: ACOA Business Information Services
June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) is an outstanding government organization that works to create opportunities for economic growth in Atlantic Canada by helping businesses become more competitive, innovative, and productive. ACOA creates these opportunities by working with diverse communities to develop and diversify local economies, and by championing the strengths of Atlantic Canada.
Join guest speaker Cindy Allen for this training session to learn about the ACOA Business Information Services team, who can help you find resources, market research, and financing information to help you start your business! She will also teach you about the free services offered by ACOA and the wealth of resources available for you to start and grow a business in Nova Scotia.
At this session, you will learn about:
- Business characteristics and guidelines for starting a business
- Registering your business
- Permits, licenses, and regulations
- Market research and statistics
- Writing business plans and sample business plans
- Government financing
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org