- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Branding & Marketing for Business – Part 2
May 3 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join award-winning brand strategist and leading marketing CEO Neil Stephen of ‘This Is Marketing,’ for a two-part, online session. Neil will explore the power and importance of building your brand while unlocking the mystery that surrounds building a marketing strategy that fits the business you are trying to grow.
Each session is interactive with a specific question-and-answer period at the end called “Ask Neil Anything” for all your marketing and branding questions.
In Part 1, “Branding: Tell Me Why I Should Care,” you’ll learn how to approach creating or improving your business’s brand. The session will cover:
- What a brand is
- Understanding branding vs marketing (and everything else)
- The power of authenticity
- How to create or improve your business brand
In Part 2, “Marketing Strategy: Making Something from Nothing,” you’ll learn how to begin building your marketing strategy. The session will cover:
- What a marketing strategy is (and why you need one)
- Determining the size and type of strategy you need
- How to set a marketing budget
- The role of research and outreach
- Building the actual strategy
To attend, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
- Commit to both training dates – Part 1 on April 26 and Part 2 on May 3
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org