- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Buying and Selling Real Estate in Nova Scotia
April 5 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this session, we’re discussing how real estate is traded, who the key stakeholders are, and what you can expect when working with a real estate professional. We will also talk about our current real estate market – what it really means to be in a “seller’s market” and how that influences the buying behaviors of consumers.
Join Nick Ogden, Realtor®️ from PRESS Realty, for the basics of buying and selling real estate in Nova Scotia, and for a chance to have an open and honest conversation about real estate in a non-judgmental environment.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn the basics of what real estate is
- Receive a breakdown of the current “Seller’s Market”
- Learn the process of purchasing residential real estate
- Gain a better understand of the language of real estate
- Learn about common mistakes and misconceptions
To attend this free workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org