Online Business Development Training: Growing your Business
June 7 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
ISANS and RBC are pleased to facilitate this important training session for both new and existing business owners.
In this training session, you’ll hear from Alex Li, RBC Relationship Manager for Business Markets, who will share key insights to manage your business growth in Canada, as well as tips on marketing, sales, products, and services.
Our goal is to help you and help our community prosper!
In this session, you will learn about:
- Managing business growth by creating a stable position in a declining market and by preparing for opportunity and expansion
- Creating an innovative business plan by identifying your customers and markets
- Tips to increase sales with your existing customers
- Developing a marketing strategy to find new clients
- Strategies to develop new products and services
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | firstname.lastname@example.org