Online Business Development Training: Headshots – Creating your Digital Brand
January 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
With the new age of social media, people are finding products online now more than ever.
Clean headshots show your clients who they’re supporting when they choose you over the competition. Headshots put a smiling face to the company name.
Smiling pictures are an easy way to make clients comfortable with your business in seconds. When someone browses your website and sees a cheerful employee, it can create a positive connection in their mind.
For this session, join Jay Fisher – Halifax’s premier headshot photographer and expression coach from ‘Capture it Photography’ – to understand the importance of headshots for your business.
At this session, you will learn about:
- What a headshot is and how it is different from other types of photography
- What your photo says and why do you need a headshot
- How to choose a photographer
- Preparing for the session
- What to expect and how to select a headshot
- Makin selections after the session – looking at different photos and what they say
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org