- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: How to Start an Ecommerce Business
November 1 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Have you ever thought about starting an online business? What is ecommerce anyway? At this session, you’ll learn all about it from an industry expert.
Vikki Zheng, Support Specialist from Shopify will take us through available ecommerce platforms, different kinds of ecommerce businesses, and more. Vikki will also teach you how to go from finding a product to launching your business.
Join us to learn how to do digital marketing successfully and what free tools are out there to help you!
At this session, you will learn about:
- What ecommerce is and the different types of ecommerce platforms and businesses there are
- How to start an ecommerce business: from product, to research, set up, checklist, and launch
- Free online tools for small business
- The costs and licenses involved in ecommerce
- What Shopify offers
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | firstname.lastname@example.org