- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: How to Start an Ecommerce Business
July 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Do you want to learn more about how to start an online business? What is ecommerce anyway? Vikki Zheng, Support Specialist from Shopify will take us through the types of ecommerce platforms, the types of ecommerce businesses, and more.
Learn from an expert what it takes to start an Ecommerce Business. Vikki will take you step by step from how to find a product to launching your business. Learn how to do digital marketing successfully and what free tools are out there to help you.
At this session, you will learn about:
- What is ecommerce and the different types of ecommerce platforms and businesses
- How to start an ecommerce business: product, research, set up, checklist, launch
- Free online tools for small business
- What are the costs and licenses involved
- What Shopify offers
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Debra Power | 902-406-3009 | email@example.com