- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Start a Successful Small Business in Canada (Mar 1-8)
March 1 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 8, 2023
ISANS and RBC are pleased to facilitate this important training session for current or aspiring business owners. In this two-part training session, you’ll hear from George Gerges, financial Advisor at RBC, who will teach you everything you need to know to start and grow your business in Canada.
Our goal is to help you and help our community prosper!
In Part 1, “Starting and Planning your Business,” you will:
- Learn how to make sure your business idea will fly
- Learn how to find the money to start your business and how to control your finances
- Learn important legal aspects of business ownership
- Receive help and advice
In Part 2, “Financing and Growing your Business,” you will learn about:
- How Financing can help your business
- Short-term and long-term financing
- Reasons to grow and how to focus on customers
- Diversifying, funding, and resources
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
- Attend both training dates – Part 1 on March 1 and Part 2 on March 8
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org