- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Start a Successful Small Business in Canada
August 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on August 30, 2023 at 2:00 pm
ISANS and RBC are pleased to facilitate this important training session for current or aspiring business owners. In this two-part training session, you’ll hear from Neelgiri Chatterjee, Relationship Manager for Business Markets at RBC, who will teach you everything you need to know to start and grow your business in Canada.
Our goal is to help you and our community prosper!
In Part 1, “Starting and Planning your Business,” you will:
- Learn how to make sure your business idea will be successful
- Learn how to find the money to start your business and how to control your finances
- Learn important legal aspects of business ownership
- Receive help and advice
In Part 2, “Financing and Growing your Business,” you will learn about:
- How financing can help your business
- Short-term and long-term financing
- Reasons to grow and how to focus on customers
- Diversifying, funding, and resources
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
- Attend both training dates – Part 1 on August 23 and Part 2 on August 30
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Debra Power | 902-406-3009 | firstname.lastname@example.org