- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Starting and Building a Food or Beverage Business in Nova Scotia
May 10 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Nova Scotia is hungry for food and beverages from around the world. If you wish to share a recipe or packaged item with Canadians, learn from people who can help turn this into reality!
In this power-packed session, you’ll hear from many industry experts: Margaret Ells, the Board President at Farmers’ Markets of Nova Scotia; Gordon Stewart, Executive Director at the Restaurant Association of Nova Scotia; Dwayne Boudreau, Atlantic Brand Specialist from Food & Beverage Atlantic; and successful entrepreneurs like Shivani Dhamija from Shivani’s Kitchen, and Mohamed Ramadan, former restaurateur in Halifax.
You will learn:
- The main concepts of earning an income with a food or beverage item/ business
- The basics you need to start selling to consumers at a Farmer’s Market
- How to start a restaurant successfully
- How to start a grocery store business
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org