- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Virtual Assistants for Business
March 2 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Feeling overwhelmed with administrative work? Are you losing emails or missing opportunities to meet with prospective clients? Do you feel like you are sometimes spinning in circles, or are you doing your own social media but not doing it consistently? Do you need help setting up systems and preparing documents and presentations?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join us for this workshop with Rosanna Pelton. Rosanna is the founder and CEO of ROSAPEL, a virtual administrative service that provides entrepreneurs and small to mid-size businesses the online office management, executive, and general administrative support to successfully run a business.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- To understand your administrative needs and any benefits you would receive from bringing a virtual assistant on to your team
- The various types of virtual assistants you can choose from to help you in your business
- How you bring on a virtual assistant and ways to develop trust
- How many hours you require a virtual assistant for
- Where to find a virtual assistant
To attend this free workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org