- This event has passed.
Online Business Taxation and Accounting Series, Part 4: Accounting for Business
July 7 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Want to know how accounting is done in Canada? Are you interested in knowing the basic accounting requirements for your business structure?
Come to this session to learn what a business owner has to do every year to fulfill accounting and taxation requirements. You’ll hear from industry expert, Foxx Liu, who is a CPA, CGA, and the Managing Director at the Golden Touch Group. (The accounting division Golden Touch Accounting Services Inc. is a registered CPA firm.)
In this session, you will learn:
- The basic accounting requirement for self-employed businesses and corporations
- The business owner’s basic obligations on accounting reporting
- How to report your business income tax
- GST/HST reporting
- Payroll reporting
To attend this workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com