- This event has passed.
Online Computer Training: Microsoft Excel II (March 22 – 31)
March 29 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until March 31, 2022
Number of Sessions: 6
Session Length: 2 hours
In this class, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to learn how to:
- Create an excel workbook & enter and format data
- Create formulas using functions
- Explore specific functions such as IF, AND, OR, SUMIF, PRODUCT, INT, MOD, etc.
- Create and manage names in formulas
- Use data validating restrictions
- Add messages and error alerts
- Use filters, sort data, highlight, hide, and remove duplicate data
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Anne McKenna | 902-406-3559 | firstname.lastname@example.org