- This event has passed.
Online Computer Training: Microsoft Excel II (Nov 8-24)
November 15, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until November 24, 2022
Number of Sessions: 6
Session Length: 2 hours
In this class, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to learn how to:
- Create an excel workbook & enter and format data
- Create formulas using functions
- Explore specific functions such as IF, AND, OR, SUMIF, PRODUCT, INT, MOD, etc.
- Create and manage names in formulas
- Learn how to use data validating restrictions and how to add messages and error alerts
- Use filters, sort data, highlight, hide, and remove duplicate data
- Create and customize charts
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Hosam Al-Sheikh Ali | 902-406-4317 | email@example.com