- This event has passed.
Online Information Session for Employers: Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP)
July 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until December 6, 2022
One event on November 8, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on August 9, 2022 at 10:00 am
Join us for a one-hour webinar to learn about how ISANS, a settlement-providing organization, can help Nova Scotian employers settle and retain skilled immigrants and international student graduates.
About the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP)
The Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) is an employer-driven immigration program designed to address the labour gaps of employers in the Atlantic Provinces. AIP is a pathway for permanent residence for skilled foreign workers and international graduates who want to live and work in Atlantic Canada.
For more information on AIP, please visit:
To become designated, an employer must:
- Have a business operating in good standing for a minimum of 2 years
- Provide information on labour needs
- Commit to working with a service-provider organization on settlement and retention
Webinars take place from 10:00 – 11:00 am on the following dates in 2022:
|· Tuesday, July 5||· Tuesday, October 4|
|· Tuesday, August 9||· Tuesday, November 8|
|· Tuesday, September 6||· Tuesday, December 6|
- To register, please fill out the registration form on this page
- The registration deadline is Friday (before the webinar date) at 5:00 pm
For more information, please contact:
Junghye Park | 902-406-1797 | email@example.com