- This event has passed.
Online Information Session in Arabic: Income Tax Returns
February 23 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Are you new to Canada? The first time filing your tax return can be overwhelming. Join us for a free information session to learn about income tax returns and your responsibilities.
In this session, we will learn about:
- Canada’s tax system
- Who needs to file tax returns and why
- How, when, and where to file your tax return
- Ways to lower your taxes
- What to do after you file your tax return
To participate in this session, you need to:
- Be a registered client of ISANS
- Speak and understand Arabic
Please note that we will not file your taxes at this session. This session is for information purposes only.
For more information and to register, please contact:
Alex Rudcovski | 902-406-3320 | firstname.lastname@example.org