- This event has passed.
Online Information Session: Visible Minority Newcomer Women at Work
April 13 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Are you a visible minority newcomer woman? Do you need help finding employment in your field?
Join us for an information session to find out how the Visible Minority Newcomer Women at Work program can help you!
During the program, you will:
- Build your self-confidence and learn assertive communication
- Learn how to deal with challenges in entering the workplace
- Learn how to create your own portfolio of essential skills based on occupation
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be a visible minority woman
- Have a post-secondary education
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of five or higher
- Be a permanent resident of Canada
At this information session, you will:
- Meet with project coordinators and facilitators
- Learn all about the Visible Minority Newcomer Women at Work Project
- If interested, sign consent form and complete an online assessment and survey
Childcare and bus tickets are available upon request.
For more information, or to apply, contact:
Aura Fabela | 902-406-5010 | firstname.lastname@example.org