- This event has passed.
Online Information Sessions: Learn About Dementia with the Alzheimer Society
March 10 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until March 17, 2022
How can we live a long and healthy life? How can we maintain a healthy brain, and how is the body and mind connected to our health?
The answers to these questions are important for understanding and preventing dementia. Join us for two helpful sessions with the Alzheimer Society, where a representative will offer beneficial information for you and your caregivers.
In the first session on Thursday, March 10, you will learn:
- What dementia is
- How to have a healthy brain
- About dementia prevention
In the second session on Thursday, March 17, you will learn:
- The symptoms of dementia and how to recognize it
- How to treat dementia
- About services available at Alzheimer Society
- These sessions will take place online. You will receive a Zoom link after you register.
- Interpretation for these sessions is available upon request
- An in-person session will be provided at a later date when possible, based on COVID restrictions
For more information, to register, and to request interpretation, please contact:
Priscila Campos | 902-406-3166 | firstname.lastname@example.org