Online Legal Information Series: Civil Law
February 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join the Partners for Legal Education (PLE) – ISANS, Antigonish Women’s Centre & Sexual Assault Services, and the Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia – for this free legal information session.
In this session, presented by Sam Perlmutter from Nova Injury Law, you will learn about the basics of civil law, including:
- Personal injury, disability, and benefit claims
- Property damage or money loss claims, and steps to deal with these types of disputes
- Insurance, and why you need it!
- To register, click this link. If registering for more than one person, please register separately for each.
- Sessions are offered in English, but interpretation may be available upon request. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These sessions give general legal information only, not legal advice.
For more information, please contact:
Mira Musanovic | 902 406-8618 | email@example.com