Online Legal Information Series: Employment Law
March 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join the Partners for Legal Education (PLE) – ISANS, Antigonish Women’s Centre & Sexual Assault Services, and the Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia – for this free legal information session.
In this session, presented by Nicola Watson from Pink Larkin, you will learn about your legal rights at work, including:
- Getting paid
- Hours of work
- Breaks, holidays, and parental and other leaves from work
- Ways to deal with harassment and discrimination at work
- Your rights if you lose your job
- To register, click this link. If registering for more than one person, please register separately for each.
- Sessions are offered in English, but interpretation may be available upon request. Please send your request to email@example.com.
- These sessions give general legal information only, not legal advice.
For more information, please contact:
Mira Musanovic | 902 406-8618 | firstname.lastname@example.org