- This event has passed.
Online Legal Information Series: Family Law
January 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join the Partners for Legal Education (PLE) – ISANS, Antigonish Women’s Centre & Sexual Assault Services, and the Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia – for this free legal information session.
In this session, presented by Nicholas LeBlanc from Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia, you will learn the basics of family law:
- Living with someone as a couple
- Separation and divorce
- Parenting arrangements for children
- Child and spousal support
- Dividing property
- Ways to get help with a family law problem
- To register, click this link. If registering for more than one person, please register separately for each.
- Sessions are offered in English, but interpretation may be available upon request. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These sessions give general legal information only, not legal advice.
For more information, please contact:
Mira Musanovic | 902 406-8618 | email@example.com