- This event has passed.
Online Recruitment and Information Session: Canadian Armed Forces
December 16, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for this online information session presented by Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), taking place over the web conferencing platform Microsoft Teams!
At this session, a Recruiter from the CFRC Atlantic Detachment Halifax will provide a basic overview of CAF, how the recruiting process works, the requirements needed, as well as info about employment opportunities and general life in the military.
Who are the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF)?
Visit www.forces.ca to learn all about the CAF and why they are considered an “Employer of Choice.”
To start a full or part-time career in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Be between 16-57 years old (anyone under 18 needs parental consent)
- Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV (in Quebec). Note: Certain entry programs and occupations require higher levels of education.
Attend this recruitment and information session to learn what else you need to be a successful applicant. A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
- Aerospace Telecommunications and Information Systems Technician
- Information Systems Technician
- Marine System Engineering Officer
- Marine Technician
- Naval Communicator
- Operating Room Technician
- Signals Operator/Officer
- Weapons Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Control Operator
- Airborne Electronic Sensor Operator
- Sonar Operator
- Signal Technician, and more!
To register for this information session:
- Contact your ISANS employment specialist to see if you are eligible to attend
- Once you are registered, you will receive a Microsoft Teams meeting link by email