Online Recruitment and Information Session: Charger Burger / TURBO
August 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for this online recruitment and information session presented by Charger Burger / TURBO, taking place over Microsoft Teams! This session will provide an overview of career opportunities at locations across HRM, as well as the recruitment process.
Who is Charger Burger and TURBO?
Charger Burger was founded by Mr. Muntadhr Naji in Year 2017 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Mr. Naji wanted the restaurant’s menu to feature fresh, home-style food, and has always pushed to the extreme. At Charger, they strive to provide service excellence, quality in products and a pleasant customer experience. Within a few years, they have opened 4 franchises, and 2 new restaurants are coming soon!
Turbo, is a recently launched franchise with specialties in Chicken burgers and milk shakes. Turbo excels your needs for freshness and flavours. Turbo: worth crossing the road!
Want to build your hospitality career with Charger Burger and Turbo? It’s the right time!
They provide you:
- Complete training that shapes you as a fully functional restaurant service expert
- Inspire you in culinary and restaurant management
- A chance to be part of a friendly team
- Restaurant Service Staff
- Restaurant Manager
- Student Service Staff
- Digital Marketing Staff (full-time / part-time)
- Accounting (part-time)
- Operations Manager
To register for this information session:
- Contact your ISANS employment specialist to see if you are eligible to attend
- Once you are registered, you will receive a Microsoft Teams meeting link by email