Parent Support Workshop: Handle with Care (Aug 3-24)
August 17 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until August 24, 2022
Are you a parent of a child aged 0-6? Join us for 4 weekly sessions to learn how to strengthen your parenting skills and problem-solve with other parents.
In this workshop you will learn how to help your child:
- Build trust
- Express their emotions
- Develop positive behavior at home
- Improve their relationships with others
- Increase their confidence
- Please contact Jennifer or Sanaa (below) for details and to register
- On-site childcare is available. Please inform Jennifer or Sanaa when registering if you require childcare services while you are attending the sessions.
For more information, please contact:
Jennifer Drummond | 902-406-5507 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanaa Youssef | 902-406-8655 | email@example.com