Parent Support Workshop: The Incredible Years Program (Sept 7 – Nov 23)
November 16 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 23, 2022
Are you a parent of a child aged 6-12? Join us for 12 weekly sessions to learn how to strengthen your parenting skills and problem-solve with other parents.
In this workshop, you will learn how to help your child:
- Understand boundaries
- Manage their emotions
- Develop positive behavior at home
- Follow routines in their week
- Problem-solve together
- Develop healthy play skills
- Please contact Jennifer or Sanaa (below) for details and to register
- On-site childcare is available. Please inform Jennifer or Sanaa when registering if you require childcare services while you are attending the sessions.
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Sanaa Youssef | 902-406- 8655 | email@example.com
Jennifer Drumond | 902-406- 5507 | firstname.lastname@example.org