- This event has passed.
Weekly Men’s Support Group
March 24 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 5, 2022
Moving to a new country can be stressful. Recent immigrants may be faced with multiple adjustment challenges, including integration pressures, role and identity changes, and discrimination. This group is for men who are experiencing stress in their settlement in Canada, and it will be facilitated by two men who may have the same lived experience as you.
In this group, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about healthy relationships
- Re-examine what it means to be a man in Canada
- Problem-solve together and develop new skills
- Get information about how to manage your stress
- Make friends and get connected
- Talk to other men and learn from each other
For more information, please contact:
Sanaa Youssef | 902-406-8655 | firstname.lastname@example.org