On-site Business Development Training: Energy Efficiency for Small Businesses
February 28 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Energy Efficiency means more than just savings on bills- your small business can gain a competitive advantage with additional benefits.
Join us to learn how you can save energy costs for your business with energy efficiency-based upgrades that will pay off in the future. Our experienced guest speaker is Lindsay Leckie, Business Development Manager- Small Businesses for Efficiency Nova Scotia.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Efficiency Nova Scotia – who they are, what they do, and how they can help
- Programs and services that can help small business owners save energy and money
- The various programs available for small businesses
- How to apply for and take advantage of these services
- Savings on your bottom line
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | firstname.lastname@example.org