About the Program
Our translation services offer translations of personal information and other written information. Documents that ISANS will translate include:
- Records of birth, marriage, or death
- Family registry status
- Driving licenses and driving records
- High school, college, and university diplomas (excluding university transcripts)
- Educational and training certificates
- Employment records
- Professional licenses
- Identification cards and related documents
To have your documents translated, you must be:
- A current resident of Nova Scotia
- The holder of the document you want to translate
- An ISANS client
For a fee, we can also translate documents for temporary residents with a permit (visit, work, study, etc.).
- Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to provide translations for all languages. ISANS Translation Services provides translations of the above documents solely for the languages most frequently spoken by our immigrant and refugee clients.
- We process requests for translations at our discretion, provided that we have the capacity and documents in question to meet our requirements (e.g., type of documents, purpose of translation, and complete registration status with ISANS)
- We do not translate documents for IRCC immigration applications or documents that must be sent outside of Nova Scotia or Canada
- If ISANS cannot translate a document, we will give you relevant information and refer you to other services
For more information, and to request translation support, please email email@example.com.