Careers at ISANS
We currently have over 300 employees with a wide variety of qualifications, skills and experience. ISANS is an equal opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, people with disabilities, racially visible persons and Indigenous Persons.
Our diverse workforce includes employees from over 60 different countries, speaking more than 70 different languages and dialects. ISANS is committed to ensuring work-life balance, inclusiveness and a safe workplace for all employees. ISANS provides ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Ongoing Job Postings
Current Job Postings
- MOSAIC EAL Curriculum Developer- Closing date January 19, 2022.
- MOSAIC ECE Curriculum Developer- Closing date January 19, 2022.
- MOSAIC Online Learning Developer- Closing date January 19, 2022.
- Coordinator Bridging the gap for Internationally Educated Early Childhood Educators- Closing date January 19, 2022.
- EAL Digital Navigator- Closing date January 25, 2022.
- Executive Administrator- Closing date January 28, 2022.
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Specialist, People & Culture- Closing date February 1, 2022.
- Specialist Health & Wellness, People & Culture- Closing date February 1, 2022.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the ISANS team, we value the time you have taken to prepare your application. We will happily accept your resume and cover letter merged into one document (either Word or PDF). Please email it to: email@example.com. You will receive an auto-response when your application is received.
We read and consider all applications and we regularly accept unsolicited resumes and keep them for future vacancies.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that ISANS requires Proof of Vaccination (POV), or an approved exemption, from all its employees in order to be part of the organization. If you need to request an exemption, it must be based on human rights grounds.
It is a requirement that employees are eligible to work in Canada. ISANS will be able to consider your application to work at ISANS if you:
- Are a Canadian citizen, or
- Are a permanent resident of Canada, or
- Hold current and valid authorization (i.e., a work permit) under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada) to engage in employment