- This event has passed.
Online Recruitment and Information Session: Halifax Regional Municipality
February 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for this online information session presented by Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM), taking place over the web conferencing platform Microsoft Teams! Learn about HRM’s full-time (40 hours per week) seasonal employment opportunities (May-October).
These are unionized positions in Parks and in Infrastructure Maintenance & Operations.
About Halifax Regional Municipality:
A municipal public servant makes a difference in the lives of over 400,000 people in the Halifax region. The municipality employs between 3,600-5,000 people annually. You could be one of them.
Municipalities are the closest level of government to the public, and employees take pride in making Halifax the best it can be. If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, have a desire to learn, grow, and give back to the community through your work, you may be the right fit for the HRM organization.
HRM also offers competitive salaries and benefit packages, diverse career opportunities, and professional development.
Attend this recruitment and information session to learn about job opportunities with HRM, the application process, and about what you need to be a successful applicant. A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
- Seasonal Gardeners (within the Parks division of Parks & Recreation)
- Seasonal Sportsfield Technicians (within the Parks division of Parks & Recreation)
- Seasonal Utility Operators (Parks & Recreation and Public Works)
To register for this information session:
- Contact your ISANS employment specialist to see if you are eligible to attend
- Once you are registered, you will receive a Microsoft Teams meeting link by email