- This event has passed.
Online Recruitment and Information Session: Halifax Regional Police Cadets
May 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for this online presentation by Halifax Regional Police, taking place over the Zoom Web Conferencing platform! Learn about the requirements you need to be a successful applicant and become a cadet in Nova Scotia. A question-and-answer period will follow the presentation.
About the Halifax Regional Police (HRP) Cadet Opportunity:
Halifax Regional Police (HRP) is recruiting for its 2023 Police Science Program. The program will prepare cadets to become police officers. Cadets who successfully complete the program may be offered employment with HRP.
If you are compassionate, community-minded and service-oriented – attend this information session and apply! HRP is committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve. As a group, HRP aims to be diverse in their experiences, perspectives, beliefs, opinions, ages, faiths, races, and sexual orientations.To apply, you must also:
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Have completed grade 12 with academic courses in English and math, or a General Educational Development (GED) or equivalent
- Have no criminal convictions for which a pardon has not been granted and have no criminal charges pending before the courts
- Possess a valid, Class 5 Nova Scotia driver’s license or equivalent with no restrictions
To register for this information session:
- Contact your ISANS employment specialist to see if you are eligible to attend
- Once you are registered, you will receive a Microsoft Teams meeting link by email