Sign-Up for Your Intake Appointment
Before using and accessing ISANS program and services, you must have an intake appointment to register as a client.
We will need all of the following documents that you have, which must be uploaded as part of the sign-up form below:
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) – signed by an immigration officer – not your PR card
- Work Permit
- Letter of Nomination
- Letter of Endorsement
- Study Permit with off Campus work approval- include estimated graduation date
- Minister’s Permit
- Citizenship certificate or Canadian passport
- Language test results eg: Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB), International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Visitors' visa – accepted only if seeking translation services only
At least one of the highlighted documents is required as part of the sign-up form below. If you have a spouse and/or dependents who are also new to ISANS, you can complete the sign-up form for them. You must upload their documents.
Uploading your documents at the time of sign up is the most secure way to provide us necessary documentation.
If you do not upload the needed documents, your requested will take a longer time to process as we have to contact you to send us these documents via email.
If you are a post arrival or a previous or existing client of ISANS and need to update your file with us, please do not sign up again and contact email@example.com and they will help you through the process
What to expect now?
Once you complete and submit your intake form, you will receive a confirmation email. ISANS will then contact you within five business days to schedule an Intake Counselor appointment. Appointments can be made virtually or in the office. Check your email inbox and junk mail for further communication from ISANS.
If you cannot use the above form, you can book an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that the quickest way to get an appointment is to use the form rather than emailing.