About the Program
Are you planning to buy or sell a business in Nova Scotia, or would you like to create a succession plan for your business, but aren’t sure where to start? Consider joining this program!
ISANS’ Business Acquisition Support Project is designed to help immigrant entrepreneurs navigate the process of buying or selling a business, or creating a succession plan for their business.
With the help of mentors and industry experts, this project will offer important training and guidance through the buying and selling process.
Participants of the Business Acquisition Support Project will receive:
- 12 hours of targeted training to help reach their goals
- Mentorship from an industry expert or business owner who has bought or sold a business
- One-on-one business counselling with ISANS’ business counsellors
- Access to listings of businesses for sale
To join the Business Acquisition Support Project, participants must:
- Be immigrants who are at least 19 years old (including: international students, closed and open work permit holders, permanent residents, and citizens)
- Be residents of Nova Scotia
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5 or higher
- Be ISANS clients
For more information, and to sign up, please contact:
Georgette Theodore | 902-406-4177 | email@example.com