About the Program
Our On-Site and Online Recruitment and Information Sessions (ORIS), and On-Site Career Information Sessions (OCIS), help employers, group of employers or an industry sector recruiting more than one individual for the same or different positions. Additionally, our programs help employers planning for your future recruitment needs and provide information to a group of skilled immigrant job seekers regarding career opportunities with your organization.
Here’s how the sessions work:
On-Site and Online Recruitment and Information Sessions (ORIS)
- Employers send their job descriptions to us to help them meet their recruitment needs
- We arrange an On-Site or Online Recruitment and Information Session by inviting a group of pre-screened, job-ready candidates to the session
- Employers present information about their organization, job opportunities, and recruitment process
- We then host speed interviews with each candidate
On-Site Career Information Sessions (OCIS)
- We organize On-site Career Information Sessions for employers who may not have immediate recruitment needs but are interested in meeting with immigrant job seekers to inform them about career opportunities with their companies.
- Job Fairs – ISANS collaborates with employers, industry associations and sector councils and organizes general or sector-specific job fairs to create a networking opportunity for employers and immigrant job seekers