As a result of the evolving COVID-19 outbreak, ISANS will be moving back to modified program delivery on November 25th to protect the health and well-being of our clients and staff. This adjustment to our programs and services will continue until January 4th. We will reassess the modification of programs and services at the end of December. In-person programming will begin at the earliest on January 11th.
These modifications will include limitations with onsite activities for both staff and clients across ISANS four sites. These site changes include:
- ISANS Mumford: Open to clients and staff on a limited basis 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. daily. The Annex will be closed for programs and services. ISANS will stop evening programs (Tuesday and Thursday) until further notice
- ISANS Joseph Howe: Closed
- ISANS Desmond: Closed
- ISANS Welcome House: Open (only for approved clients and necessary staff)
The front reception door at Mumford will be closed, with the reception staff opening the door for clients who have scheduled in-person appointments only.
Limited In-person Programs
As of November 25th, ISANS will provide services to clients virtually or online, unless it is a recognized exception. These exceptions include:
- Onsite in-person services by pre-scheduled appointment only, no drop in and only if services cannot be offered virtually.
- Intake will provide limited services in-person by appointment where required
- Resettlement services onsite in limited situations by appointment where required
- Interpretation and translation onsite in limited situations by appointment where required
- Welcome House – limited services at Welcome House– not at Mumford office
- No ECE services
- Limit the number of people from the same client family for on-site appointments (protocol will be in place for clients who have to come in with their children)
If you have any questions, please reach out to the ISANS staff member you work with, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main reception number at 902-423-3607.