Sign up for the Immigrant Youth Employability Project!
If you are an immigrant youth between the ages of 15 and 30, you can join the Immigrant Youth Employability Project to explore career options, gain local work experience, and understand Canadian workplace culture!
This project will help you:
- Explore your career options
- Increase your confidence in your skills and abilities
- Show employers your skills and work ethic
- Gain 20 weeks of Canadian work experience
- Get local references
- Find a possible offer for full-time employment
To be eligible to attend this program, you must:
- Be between the ages of 15 and 30
- Be a permanent resident (PR status)
- Not be attending school, college, or university
- Commit to attend and complete 10 weeks of training (virtual & in-person)
- Attend and complete 20 weeks of paid employment
- Have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4+
Start date: April 17, 2023
If you are interested in joining, please contact Hannah Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10.
Leave a Comment