About the Program
A job interview is an important part of finding work in Canada. Learning about job interviews and practicing your interview skills can greatly increase your chance of success.
In this program, you can take practice interviews in person at ISANS, by phone, or online.
Practice interviews will:
- Give you an opportunity to meet with an expert in your field or a Human Resources professional
- Help you practice the types of questions that may be asked in a job interview
- Provide you with feedback from expert professionals on your interview skills
- Help you understand what employers expect and how to present yourself confidently and professionally
- Expand your job search network
- Provide you with a recorded version of the interview for your review and additional feedback from your Employment Specialist
To be eligible for the Practice Interview Program you must:
- Be looking for a job or a position in your field
- Register as an ISANS client
- Register with an ISANS Employment Specialist
- Complete one of the Job Search Strategies workshops at ISANS
For more information, please contact your employment specialist, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.