We encourage all Nova Scotians to connect with newcomers in their community and offer support in this difficult time and beyond. We also want to provide a list of resources available through ISANS and community partners to support anyone going through crisis or helping someone else cope.
What supports does ISANS provide clients?
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Newcomer Community Wellness Program
- Mental Health & Wellness Guide for Newcomers
What community supports are available?
- Coping With Crisis – Canadian Red Cross
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Nova Scotia Supports
- 211 Nova Scotia is a free helpline that connects you to community and social services in your area 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in over 150 languages.