Immigrant Youth Employability Project (IYEP)
T.W. attended the Immigrant Youth Employability Project: “I finished my training at Northwood yesterday and I got my diploma. Starting Monday I will work as CCA I am so happy to get this great opportunity. Thank you so much for thinking about me and the course. You are the key for me to be where I am today.” T.W.
If you are an immigrant youth between the ages of 15 and 30, you can join the IYEP to explore career options, gain local work experience, and understand Canadian workplace culture!
To be eligible to attend the IYEP, you must:
- Be between the ages of 15 and 30
- Not be attending school, college, or university
- Commit to attend and complete 10 weeks of paid online training
- Attend and complete 20 weeks of paid employment
- Have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4+
*Space is limited. University graduates are not eligible.
Training starts September 8. Deadline for applications is August 27.
Learn more https://bit.ly/3gIhQDL