We have been working hard to ensure a safe reopening of ISANS and are excited to announce the reopening of our Mumford office for limited services on July 13.
To respect health and safety guidelines, we ask clients to read these steps and follow them when visiting us:
- Book an appointment for in-person service only if you cannot access our services remotely (from home)
- Make sure to come in at the exact time of your appointment
- Remember we are only able to provide service if you have booked an appointment (unless you have an urgent settlement concern or crisis)
- Do not come in if you are sick, showing symptoms of COVID-19, or are supposed to be self-isolating due to travel
- You must wear a mask on-site for safety reasons, unless you are not able to for medical reasons (if you do not have a mask, ISANS will provide you one)
- Follow the posters, signs, and guidelines displayed throughout the office
- We will only admit one person per family, except for clients with disabilities who require assistance, or single parents with no childcare options (our ECE childcare services are currently closed)
Thank you for your patience and support. We look forward to welcoming you back to our office!
If you have an urgent settlement issue, please contact your Settlement Counsellor by phone or email, or contact Settlement Support at 902-406-0472.
For all other inquiries, please contact your ISANS staff member, our main reception lines at 1-866-431-6472, 902-423-3607, or email us at email@example.com.
For more information, visit https://www.old.isans.ca/covid-resources/
Please continue to follow all instructions from local health authorities and the Government of Canada https://bit.ly/2O1Z0e5, including preventative actions like washing hands, travel restrictions, and self-quarantine if required. This is important to keep you and your loved ones safe during this time.