As a result of the evolving COVID-19 outbreak, ISANS will be moving back to modified program delivery on Friday, April 23rd.
These modifications will include limitations with onsite activities for both staff and clients across ISANS four sites. These site changes include:
- ISANS Mumford: Open to clients and staff on a restricted basis 8:30-4:30 daily. The Annex will be closed for programs and services. ISANS will stop evening programs (Tuesday and Thursday) until further notice.
- ISANS Joseph Howe: Closed
- ISANS Desmond: Closed
- ISANS Welcome House: Open (only for approved clients and necessary staff)
The front reception door at Mumford will be closed, with the greeter station removed and the reception staff opening the door for clients who have scheduled in-person appointments only.
Restricted In-person Programs
As of Friday, April 23rd, ISANS will provide services to clients virtually or online, unless it is a recognized exception. These exceptions include:
- Onsite in-person services by pre-scheduled appointment only, no drop in and only if services cannot be offered virtually.
- Intake will provide limited services in-person by appointment for critical and essential needs
- Resettlement services onsite in limited situations by appointment for critical and essential needs
- Interpretation and translation onsite in limited situations for critical and essential needs
- Welcome House – limited services at Welcome House– not at Mumford office
- No ECE services
- Representation from Management/SLT (schedule to be determined) on-site
- Limit the number of people from the same client family for onsite appointments (protocol will be in place for clients who have to come in with their children)
- Essential operational services as required