Multicultural Health and Wellness Forum
The Multicultural Health and Wellness Forum is an annual event for newcomers and community members. All are welcome to attend this free event.
Parking is free, and interpretation and childcare services will be available.
Join us for a day of:
- Awareness, education and knowledge about the interaction between health and healing, particularly in terms of the body, spirit, and mind
- Service providers sharing their knowledge and expertise
- Creative interactive activities to engage all
- Performances ranging from music to art to sports
- Learning about your body, finding ways to feed your mind and maybe even meditate.
Come visit us and have a wonderful time!